Nothing beats Christmas on the farm. Join us at Southlands Tsawwassen this holiday season.
CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING IN MARKET SQUARE
- Saturday, November 20
- 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Ring in the festive season with an evening of carolling, hot chocolate, kids arts and crafts, fire pits, and the lighting of the Southlands Christmas tree! Attendance is complimentary, but capacity is limited. Registration is required.
Also on the agenda:
- Toy drive donations will be collected with proceeds benefiting REACH Youth Development Society
- Photo opportunities abound
- Fire dance performance at 6:15PM
While the event is held outdoors, masks are mandatory in the Red Barn.
FARMERS’ MARKET IN THE RED BARN
- Every Saturday through December 18
- 10:00AM – 2:00PM
- Complimentary admission
Presented by Southlands Grange, the popular Southlands Tsawwassen Farmers’ Markets continues through December 18 oﬀering farm-fresh organic produce, artisan products, and homemade goods.
CHRISTMAS BY THE BAY WITH TRACEY AYTON
- Saturday, December 4 through Sunday, December 21
- 11:00AM – 4:00PM
Boundary Bay inﬂuencer and lifestyle expert Tracey Ayton (@traceyaytonphotography) will add her signature holiday style to our new Parkside showhome for you to tour and enjoy. Admission is complimentary but capacity is limited, please check in at the Discovery Centre ﬁrst.
WINE & WREATH-MAKING WORKSHOPS IN THE RED BARN
- Friday, November 26 | 7:00PM – 9:30PM *SOLD OUT*
- Friday, November 27 | 7:00PM – 9:30PM *SOLD OUT*
- Saturday, December 4 | 7:00PM – 9:30PM *SOLD OUT*
Spend a creative evening learning the art of wreath-making while sipping wine on this fun local night out! Presented by Nook Play Studio, ticket information is available at nookplaystudio.com or call 604.710.4794.
PANCAKES WITH SANTA IN THE RED BARN
- Sunday, December 19
- 9:00AM – 10:15AM or 10:45AM – 12:00 NOON *All seatings are sold out
- Event Information
Bring the kids for a delicious pancake breakfast with ALL the toppings and the chance to meet Santa Claus!
COVID-19 protocols will be in place. Masks must be worn indoors.